Software Test Engineer (m/f/d)
For our client, a global healthcare leader, we are looking for a Software Test Engineer (m/f/d) for the location Hamburg (Germany).
Your main responsibilites
- Activities throughout the entire software development life cycle
- Develop test plans, strategies and use cases for features, requirements or Problem Reports (PRS) based on practices and procedures
- Develop informal manual and automated protocols and acceptance criteria for features, requirements or PRS according to practices and procedures
- Run informal & formal protocols for software feature, requirement or PRS according to practices and procedures
- Perform test case and test case run analysis to determine adequacy of test cases, including coverage, boundary and regression analysis
- Software Design Verification Testing
- Completed studies in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline including Software Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Job experience in Software Testing or Medical Device Testing
- Experience covering the entire software lifecycle in a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as automated testing and simulator tools preferred (JIRA)
- Fluent in German and English
You can expect
- An inviting and modern working environment
- A competitive salary package, special payments and social security benefits
- A familiar, dynamic and professional team
- Absolute discretion as well as support and advice during the entire application process
- The personal support of our employees is our top priority and we are always open to your questions or problems
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae in english, copies of certificates) stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
About Dock 22
As an owner-managed engineering service provider, Dock 22 stands for first-class solutions in engineering projects - in all technical industries and at all process levels. Nationwide, we support our customers quickly and flexibly with our professional competence.
We bring people and companies together - project-related or in direct mediation.
Become part of our team and shape the future with us.
We look forward to your application and a good dialogue!
Hamburg • Berlin • Bremen • Düsseldorf • Frankfurt • Köln • Stuttgart • Leipzig • München • Hannover
|Einsatzort (Umkreis):||20097 Hamburg|
Mr. Daniel Schreiber
Dock 22 GmbH
Am Sandtorkai 23
Phone:+49 40 299974-14
Fax:+49 40 29997429