Clinical Informatics System Analyst (m/f/d)
For our client, a global healthcare leader, we are looking for a Clinical informatics System Analyst (m/f/d) for the location Hamburg (Germany).
Your main responsibilites
- Development of use cases, requirements and specifications for new and existing system design
- Building and maintaining Third Party Manufacturer (TPM) product and partner relationship
- Evaluation and definition of product changes with TPM to resolve customer issues and provide input on new functionality of moderate complexity projects
- Maintain high customer service by assisting support with customer issue resolution and coordinate inclusion of customer issue resolution with product/project patches and releases
- Solution configuration and documentation - software installation and configuration, test laboratory workflows, creation and maintenance of business rules, verification of system and instrument interfaces
- Review and provide input into risk management documentation including FMEA and risk analyses
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar discipline including Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Healthcare Informatics
- Related working experience, preferably in healthcare sector
- Knowledge of HIS/LIS/LIMS and laboratory operations is strongly preferred
- Experience with communication protocols (ASTM, HL7, XML)
- Experience in Medical technology or clinical laboratory science
- Strong analytical and communication skills as well as sound judgment and the ability to work effectively with internal team members, software developers, and customers
- Very good oral and written communication skills in German and English
You can expect
- An inviting and modern working environment
- A competitive salary package, special payments and social security benefits
- A familiar, dynamic and professional team
- Absolute discretion as well as support and advice during the entire application process
- The personal support of our employees is our top priority and we are always open to your questions or problems
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae in english, copies of certificates) stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
About Dock 22
As an owner-managed engineering service provider, Dock 22 stands for first-class solutions in engineering projects - in all technical industries and at all process levels. Nationwide, we support our customers quickly and flexibly with our professional competence.
We bring people and companies together - project-related or in direct mediation.
Become part of our team and shape the future with us.
We look forward to your application and a good dialogue!
Hamburg • Berlin • Bremen • Düsseldorf • Frankfurt • Köln • Stuttgart • Leipzig • München • Hannover
|Einsatzort (Umkreis):||20097 Hamburg|
Mr. Daniel Schreiber
Dock 22 GmbH
Am Sandtorkai 23
Phone:+49 40 299974-14
Fax:+49 40 29997429